The Public Works (thepublicworks.biz) and Supple (supplecollection.com) are a Denver, Colorado based design, fabrication, and multimedia marketing firm. We specialize in crafting an authentic presence for local, national and global brands and crafting learning environments, respectively. We pride ourselves in creating a positive, creative and enthusiastic work environment.
Enthusiastic, tenacious and positive.
Willing to risk failure, never allowing laziness, lack of attention or communication.
Hungry for transformational experiences, inspired and inspiring, ambitious.
Humility & Confidence
Trust in other’s abilities, balanced.
Positive, supportive, kind, fun, good listener.
We treasure that which provides our quality of life and fight to protect it.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS: PROJECT MANAGER
We are currently seeking a full-time and experienced Project Manager that is well-rounded both in and out of the workplace. Above all, applicants must have a positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and personal growth. An ideal candidate is comfortable with completing jobs from start to finish either on their own or in a team environment. Attention to detail is imperative as well as being able to communicate ideas within a team. We take pride in our ability to think outside the box and look for candidates capable of the same.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google applications
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong understanding of 2D and 3D design
- Strong understanding of building, finishing, and architectural materials
- Extensive experience with custom fabrication and/or woodworking
- Ability to accurately and cost-effectively procure materials
- Coordinate all shipping and receiving
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with Basecamp or other project management software is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Agile/Scrum management and Lean manufacturing techniques is a plus
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a marketing team, specifically in fabrication. He/She/They should have knowledge of manufacturing materials, their applications, and be familiar with the capabilities of computerized machinery. You should be comfortable communicating with both team members and clients as well as the ability to utilize and maximize both physical and intellectual resources.
Fill out the form below to apply!